Friday 13 October 2017

Munching Monster

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have a little fun card to share. It's one I made for my Spotlight Tutorial over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Don't you just love cute monsters ...


This card has a little surprise on the inside. if you want to check it out and see how the card came together, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out my tutorial.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Big MonstersSweet Cravings stampsSweet Cravings diesCrisscrossed stencil
preview-BigMonsters SweetCravings-preview SweetCravingsCoordinatingDies-preview preview-web-stencil-086-CrissCrossed
*** Discount code works on sale items too

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX