Tuesday 8 August 2017

My Latest Die Storage Book

Hello Crafty Friends!

The eagle eyed among you will have already spotted, that STAMPlorations are featured in September's Craft Stamper Magazine.

The lovely Shery had asked me to contribute with one project. It wasn't a tutorial feature, so I thought I'd make another one for a Mixed Media Tutorial over on the STAMPlorations Blog. It is step by step with lots of photographs and can be found here. But first a little pre-view ...


My front cover ...


... the first page where the For The Birds Die Set is stored ...


... and a little close-up of the front cover. I shall keep you updated on how I decorated all the other inner pages.

Below is a little pre-view of the original one I made for Craft Stamper. It was only once I saw the photos when I realized that yellow might not have been the best colour to photograph or as one of my reflexology clients put it: The photo in the magazine doesn't do the project any justice. It's much nicer in real life. The pre-view is much closer to what it really looks like.

So here it is for you to enjoy!


Please pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my tutorial.
That's it from me for now.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies***:

ARTplorations Stencils: Foiled Again and Dots All Over


STAMPlortaions Stamps: For The Birds, Floral Bliss, Scribbly Splattery Grunge,


Mixed Media Grunge, Artsy Border Makers


CUTplorations Dies: For The Birds Dies, Lacy Edges And Borders

*** Discount code works on sale items too

1 comment:

  1. Monika this is amazing! You are so creative and absolutely love the beautiful colours you've used. Thank you so much for the step by step on this glorious project x Also love the original one too..such talent x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX