Monday 7 August 2017

Going All Out For Cute

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I got something a little different for you today ... some super cute cats!


These cuties arrived in the post on Saturday, and on Sunday I treated myself to some new brush markers from Lidl, 24 at a bargain price of £3.99! What better way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon!


As you can see there a quite a few other cute characters in the set. Expect to see more!


Keeping it short and sweet, that's it from me for now.
I am back a little later with a sneak preview of a Mixed Media Tutorial I made for STAMPlorations.
See you then!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used:
the cutie stamp set can be found here
dies are from The Works
sentiment is from the Tweet Love set by STAMPlorations

3 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable. Those paw prints are so cute too x Gorgeous cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these are so sweet, love them. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did go all out for CUTE with these adorable cards, Monika! They are sweet as can be!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX