Tuesday 18 July 2017

Thanks

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps by our very own Deepti under her label 'Dee's Artsy Impressions'.

I decided to work with the Smile and the Friends And Flowers stamp sets with a little help from the Square City ARTplorations Stencil and the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to create a floral CAS card. Here it is ...


The background is one from my 'Brushos through stencil over inked background' experiment. I simply die-cut it to size, added some splatters and  finished off with a sentiment and fuzzy cut Calla Lily.



As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by Deepti under her label 'Dee's Artsy Impressions'. All her sets will be reduced by 10% apart from the Smile set I used in my card which will be 20% off.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Smile, Friends And FlowersCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting DiesSquare City ARTplorations Stencil
preview-DeeptiMalik_Smile preview-DAI-FriendsandFlowers preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle preview-stencil122-SquareCity

*** Discount code works on sale items too

3 comments:

  1. Great background and stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful background and those clean white Calla lilies in front - swooning over this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty.
    Love the uncolored flowers.
    this would be good for a
    sympathy card also.
    thanks or sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX