Monday 24 July 2017

Poundshop Brushmarkers 2

Hello Crafty Friends!

I am back today sharing another floral beauty with you, made of course using my £Shop bargain brush markers, a damp watercolour brush and stamps from STAMPlorations. Here it is ...


Again this was pretty straight forward, stamp image on mixed media card, colour with brush markers and damp watercolour brush and fuzzy cut. Stamp background using script and splatters with 2nd generation Melon Mambo ink, spritz with the same colour ink, stamp sentiment and attach the floral spray.


I am entering my card at:
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes with optional twist 'blue'
Craft Stamper Make It Take It Challenge - Anything Goes (I'm on their sponsor's, STAMPlorations, DT)

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Blossom Sprays #2Mixed Media ElementsBlossom Overture
preview-blossomspray2 SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg
*** Discount code works on sale items too

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Monika. I love the colors. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing it at HLS Watercolour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX