Tuesday 23 May 2017

Purple Beauty

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps designed by STAMPlorations owner Shery under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'.

Inspired by a lovely sunny weekend at the caravan, I decided to work with the One Cool Chick and a sentiment from Deepti's Best Mom Ever set to create today's CAS card.


I was in the mood for simplicity and went with a die-cut frame and matching oval. on which I stamped my image. I the partially colored it using alcohol markers.


I then layered everything up as shown, added my sentiment and gems to finish.



As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by Shery under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'. All her sets will be reduced by 10% apart from the A Cup Of Roses set and Many Blessings Stamps & Coordinating Die Set both of which will be 20% off. Yes, that's another week with two sets a 20% off, plus you can increase this by another 20 % to 40 % by using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at check out.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
One Cool ChickBest Mom Ever
preview-OneCoolChick-Shery preview-BestMomEver-Deepti

*** Discount code works on sale items too, stamp sets on sale this week until 29th May 2017 with a 20% discount are:
A Cup Of Roses set and Many Blessings Stamps & Coordinating Die Set
preview-SheryRuss_ACupofRoses manyblessingsstampsdie Sale discount will be automatically applied at check out.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card.
    Clean and simple and wonderful.
    Love that purple.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX