Sunday 18 December 2016

ARTplorations December Stencil Blog Hop Day 5


Hello Crafty Friends!

The Stencil Party is in full swing over at STAMPlorations. I am back today with a CAS card using the ARTplorations Just Squares Stencil in combination with the Faith Expressions and Frames And Flowers stamp sets.


I sponged two rows of squares in yellow, added my sentiment and two little leaves in black, layered on my black base card and finished off with matching sequins.

The Just Squares Stencil in this combination makes me think of breaking the perceived mountain down into little pieces of rock which are easier to handle. Sometimes taking the first step starts off the breaking down process.

Here is another look at my finished card ...


And here is a sneak peek of another project I am sharing a little later today, it also uses stencils and can be found here once published.


Back to the Stencil Hop over at STAMPlorations. Shery is not only throwing a Blog Hop ... she is also throwing a LINKY Party! All the details including prize info and special offers can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog. There is also oodles of inspiration available to get your creative juices flowing.

As long as it is not a card, you could link your stencil make up with the current Mixed Media Challenge here for even more chances of winning.

That's it from me for today. I shall be back again soon.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

Just Squares ARTplorations StencilFaith ExpressionsFrames And Flowers
preview-web-stencil-044-justsquares preview-FaithExpressions preview-DAIFramesandFlowers

9 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card! The sneaky peek looks fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - one very sober and
    the other goofy (love the reindeer).
    thanks for sharing.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. The sentiment is beautiful and your CAS design is lovely. Thanks for sharing.
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am impressed with how that small amount of stenciling just makes this card - a great artistic look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle nature of your CAS design:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Just Square Stencil it looks like a stone in front of home in the garden and you made it so CAS ...perfect CAS Monika S
    and the second project oh so cuuute
    love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX