Tuesday 18 October 2016

Courage

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations, and I've opted for monochromatic purple to create this beauty ....


... working with two of their most recent additions to the STAMPlorations Shop, the ARTplorations Stencil: A Bloom And Three Buds and their current Stamp Club set Life In Full Color.

I sponged my background using Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet Distress Inks and added the circles using my mini blending tool before lightly spritzing with water. Once dry, I stenciled my flower using Elegant Eggplant and shaving brush. I then stamped my sentiment using my MISTI first in Eggplant and then in white Craft ink before clear embossing. I really liked the effect as I didn't want my sentiment to be bold, more often than not it is the quiet courage, the little steps that bring about the desired change ....

I am linking up with:
The Hop To Stop - raising awareness about Domestic Violence, needs purple cards Hop_to_Stop_2016

Please help turning Blogland purple. Here is another look at my card ....



Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for your entry into their monthly prize draw.

That's it from me, I shall be back soon. Have a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

STAMPlorations Stamps: Life In Full Color
SheryRuss_LifeInFullColor-preview

ARTplorations Stencils: A Bloom And Three Buds
preview-web-stencil-a-bloom-and-three-buds

8 comments:

  1. I just got this gorgeous stancil - lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the background and the shadowy stamped images over it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that background called reverse bokeh effect? :) It's super pretty with its layers of circles! Gorgeous and dramatic card. Thank you so much for linking up to the Hop to Stop and helping to raise awareness for victims of domestic violence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the use of two shades of the
    purple.
    Very pretty. The flowers really
    pop.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Love the stencil you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your monocrome card! The variations of purple in the background make the flower stand out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX