Tuesday 24 May 2016

On My Mind

Hi All,

Its Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. My DT piece is inspired by a feathery head dress, somehow I couldn't get past it hence it had to be tried ....


I inked my feather up with clear and coloured pigment inks and clear embossed the three. I then added a light blue wash around them and highlighted my feathers further with a touch of yellow ink blending. I added some splatters, stamped my sentiment and created a head band from lace, ribbon and twine.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for your entry in their prize draw.

That's it from me for now, back soon with more inspiration.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Trendy Feathers 2
preview-SheryRuss_BigTrendyFeathers

5 comments:

  1. Suc a creative idea, Monika. Hope all's well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Monika. I love the colours and the addition of the lace, twine and beads reminds me of a dream catcher. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully textured and colored feathers Kim. Wonderfully creative organic embellishments too. TFS Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops...I meant Monika ! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX