Tuesday 19 April 2016

Feeling Blessed

Hi All,

It's time for a little Inspiration over at STAMPlorations. To create my DT project I used a print of the Delicate Links Artplorations stencil I took when making my card here. When taking the print, after spritzing the stencil which still had the ink from blending on, I aligned my piece of card to get the actual frame of the stencil to form a border as you can see in the bottom left hand corner. I then simply combined it with stamps from the Strong Women and Smile sets to make my card...


... the rest is pretty straight forward. I added a little black ink spritzing, stamped my sentiment and added my stamped, coloured and fuzzy cut lilies to finish. Here is another look ...


I am entering my card at:
Craft Stamper Make It Take It - Spring Flowers

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used:
Smile, Strong Women, ARTplorations Stencil: Delicate Links
preview-DeeptiMalik_Smile preview-BeccaCruger_StrongWomen preview-web-stencil-084-DelicateLinks

8 comments:

  1. Called in to say Hi. Beautiful card.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and pretty! Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Monika. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty with the soft stenciled bg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautifully delicate BG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful .... love the softness of the background. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Monika! Love the delicate background. Thanks for adding it to the Craft Stamper gallery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX