Tuesday 1 March 2016

CASEplorations March




Hi All,

Over at STAMPlorations we are kicking off the month of March with an invitation to join us in the CASEplorations Playground. The Playground will be open for a whole month, the winner of the best CASE as voted for by the team gets a $15 gift certificate and two Top Picks will each receive a $5 gift certificate, full rules can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

What is the CASE inspiration for this month, you might be asking. Well, it is a card by the fabulous Betsy Veldman of Paper-Scissors-Superheros ...


Betsy posted about her card here on her blog. Tulips, Spring feel and colours are just a few things you could be inspired by. Here is what inspired me:
  • Tulips
  • turquoise-blue colours
  • little blue flowers
  • uplifting sentiment
  • intricate fuzzy cutting
Here it is, my take on Betsy's card ...


I spritzed the background with blue Artiste Spritzing ink, stamped the little flowers, Frames and Flowers, using Not Quite Navy ink and generational stamping, stamped my sentiment from the Fond Expressions 2 set in black and added my bunch of tulips, Sketched: Tulips, to finish.

For more inspiration and to enter the CASEplorations challenge pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog. I shall be back soon ... off to work now.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here are the stamps I used:
Sketched: Tulips, Fond Expressions 2, Frames and Flowers
stmp1066.jpeg preview-SRDFondExpressions2 preview-DAIFramesandFlowers

3 comments:

  1. I was in the mood for tulips, too! My daffodils are already starting to open in my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bg with the yellow flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the spritzed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX