Wednesday 17 February 2016

Happy Little Stampers

Hi All,

As promised, the post with some of the finished cards from the prints of Monday's Gelli Plate demonstration I gave for my fellow Happy Stampers North West at my local craft club. I was using the Butterfly Birthday set by Happy Little Stampers. For my first card I combined one of the butterflies with its matching die.





If you want to know how I used the Gelli Plate in my cards, you can find a short video tutorial on my YouTube channel here and more cards using the same technique on my blog here.

I am entering my first card at:
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with HLS stamps

I am entering my second card at:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

Well, that's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I like how you used just one butterfly in red. It makes a bold statement. Thank you so much for playing with us at ATSM! Jules DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wooow Monika
    how you show all the butterfly from HLS
    they are all wonderful Monika
    and I am sooo happy you join at ATSM this time
    Monika ppsstt if you join choose number 9 or 19 or 29 I will be there to visit you hehe its a secret..
    big hugs
    and I must tell you
    many thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika R(ATSM DT Member) just visit me if you have 2/ 3 minutes time Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX