Friday 28 August 2015

Sunshine On A Cloudy Day

... or how to survive the British Summer ... Lol

Hi Everyone,

It is time again for some more inspiration over at the STAMPlorations Blog. This is where the girls from the Inspiration DT showcase their creations and invite you to CASE. You can link your creations up with the Inspiration CASE Playground the link to which can be found at the end of each Inspiration Post.

To play along you can either CASE any of the Inspiration DT's projects or the one we chose as our inspiration for the month. You also don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps to join the fun, however we would be thrilled if you did. Why not have a go??? You don't have to exactly copy, it is simply about taking inspiration from a project. We would love to hear what inspired you....

For today's project I used two of STAMPlorations' newest sets, Frames And Flowers and Fond Expressions 2, and combined it with the birds from the Trendy Birds set


I started off by stamping the bird using Bermuda Bay ink and masking it. Next I stamped the branch in Early Espresso, the roses in Strawberry Slush and the leaves in Pistachio Pudding using generational stamping. I removed my mask and coloured the pattern using my clear sparkly Sakura gel pen and finished by giving the bird a glittery outline too. I stamped my sentiment and layered on my base card.

Here is another look hoping to catch some of the sparkle ...


That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the gorgeous projects my teamies created and of course to link up your CASE too.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

what I used:
sets from STAMPlorations, links are in the above text
preview-DAIFramesandFlowers preview-SRDFondExpressions2 TrendyBirds-web-preview

Bermuda bay ink and card stock, Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso and Pistachio Pudding inks by Stampin'Up!

3 comments:

  1. Love the leaves and flower stamping -- looks quite pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the stamps and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab combination of stamps Monika.
    I have my HS festival tickets! See you there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX