Wednesday 29 April 2015

Two For One Die Cuts

Hi All,

Back today with another two for one card I made using the Timeless Celtic Dream Die which features a very beautiful feline ...


I simply blended some Daffodil Delight, Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green SU inks using my trusted shaving brushes on two pieces of 12 x 12 cm white card for a subtle yellow and green background, which is a little more intense than the photos would suggest. I then die cut my shape from a black 12 x 12 cm piece of black card. For the rest I made a little video, please excuse my usual ramblings ...



I am entering my cards at the Lavinia Blog Challenge - Lime and Lemon

That's it from me for today.
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the subtle use of colour. Thank you for joining the Lavinia challenge, good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful, Monika, using both the positive and the negative. As I saw in the video, there is a lot of work involved, but it is worth it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX