Monday 13 April 2015

New Arrival

Hi All!
First of all thanks for all the lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.
It is time for another Inspiration Post over at the STAMPlorations Blog as we are warming up for our Stamp Release Blog Hop next week.
I have been getting my creative mojo going by making a new baby card using the Heaven Sent set, one of the new sets from STAMPlorations' April release ...

I coloured the pram using a mix of Spectrum Noir and Promarkers, die cut the rounded stitched border, layered on my white base card, stamped the sentiment and attached some pink ricrac ribbon and gem to finish.

I am entering my card at the following challenges:
CASology - News, this is when I realize that it might have been better to have made a boy's card. Maybe you could pop round for the blog hop next week. I promise I'll post one then. :-/
Crafty Calendar - Add a Sentiment

I'll keep it short today, my head is buzzing with ideas which means I find it difficult to focus on writing. All I can think of is stamping!
Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration, please make sure you leave a comment there too to be entered in a prize draw plus this is where you can link up your CASEs of one of our cards too. Lots of opportunities to play :-)

I shall be back soon with more inspiration.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

HeavenSent-preview

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Monika - love the die-cut stitch detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What - you lost your Mojo? Did not notice. So cute - love the pink GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet announcement card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pram is adorable and I love the fun, curved die cuts! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Add A Sentiment" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX