sorry it's been a while since I posted here on TinkerCards.
With the Summer Holidays over, it is time to start thinking about some Christmas crafting hence I am starting a little series on quick cards which can easily be made in a larger batch. These cards will still be full of little details starting with this beauty today:
- white base card measuring 10.5 x 14.5 cm when folded
- piece of white card 14.5 x 8 cm and a strip of brown card 14.5 cm long
- post it notes for masking cut to 5.5 x 5.5 cm and two fuzzy cut bell shapes
- VIGNETTE Christmas Block stamp set by STAMPlorations
- pink, green and brown ink (I used pretty in pink, certainly celery and early espresso by Stampin'Up!)
- brown marker pen (used early espresso Stamp'n'Write Marker by Stampin'Up!)
- glossy accents or crystal effects
- sequin, glue/double sided tape and foam pads/tape
- self healing craft mat, craft knife and steel ruler
- acrylic blocks
- general craft ruler
Here is the video:
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!! :-)
Please note the VIGNETTE Christmas Block is one of the new sets by STAMPlorations being released in September. All of the sets below can be bought as a bundle at a reduced price, more details can be found here.